Organizations that provide HIV/AIDS housing assistance or other services to our members are encouraged to become dues-paying organizational members of VOCAL through the New York AIDS Housing Network.
Contact Jason Walker at email@example.com and (917) 200-1153 to find out more about AIDS Housing Advocacy Network membership.
Membership benefits includes:
– Regular policy and advocacy updates regarding city, state and federal HIV/AIDS housing budget, policy and legislative issues;
– Monthly membership meetings for network members to meet with researchers, government officials and advocates working on HIV/AIDS housing;
– Presentations, trainings and support for staff and clients around community organizing and policy advocacy issues;
– Training opportunities for clients through our POWER Academy leadership development program;
– Ongoing advocacy to enhance support for HIV/AIDS housing programs.