Organizations that provide HIV/AIDS housing assistance or other services to our members are encouraged to become dues-paying organizational members of VOCAL through the New York AIDS Housing Network.
Contact Sean Barry at email@example.com and (718) 80-29540, ext 11 to find out more about AIDS Housing Network membership.
Membership benefits includes:
- Regular policy and advocacy updates regarding city, state and federal HIV/AIDS housing budget, policy and legislative issues;
- Monthly membership meetings for network members to meet with researchers, government officials and advocates working on HIV/AIDS housing;
- Presentations, trainings and support for staff and clients around community organizing and policy advocacy issues;
- Training opportunities for clients through our POWER Academy leadership development program;
- Ongoing advocacy to enhance support for HIV/AIDS housing programs.